Cloud Based Risk Limits White Paper
This Report looks at where banks are with their risk limit systems and their plans to move these systems to the cloud.
Current market conditions and the impact of COVID-19 have compelled financial institutions to accelerate cloud adoption to take advantage of significant cost savings, enhanced reliability and proven scalability. The industry now recognizes that cloud-based solutions can help them safely and securely accelerate their digital transformation initiatives while focusing on their core business.
This survey looks at the area of risk limits, what best practice is, new and emerging areas, and how banks are moving towards the cloud and in what environment.
Take a look below at the table of contents, or request a copy at the bottom of the page.
Sponsored by Razor Risk.
Key areas covered include:
- What-if analysis
- Data governance
- Data infrastructure
- Enterprise limits and drawdowns
- Intraday views
- Business rule engine
- Flexibility of credit risk processes and systems
- Systems for risk appetite tolerances
- Link to institutions risk appetite statement
- Artificial intelligence
- Usage of peer analysis techniques
- Back testing and monitoring
- Straight Through Processing (STP)
- Push notifications
- Workflow controlled notifications
- Customer and banker behaviour profiles
- Regulation traceability
- Value of regulation traceability
- Providing customers with their risk profiles
- Macroeconomic data and market data
- Reconciliation of risk appetite limits
- Alignment of limits
- Early warning indicators
- ESG/Climate change limits
- ESG test
- Credit limit regulatory guidelines
- Limit systems on the cloud
- Cloud environments
- Advantages of running limit systems on the cloud
- Migration of limit systems to the cloud